Item Code: ICR030
Mahadevan, Ashit Desai
Best Deal: $20.00
Sacred Morning Chants
Bow your head in honour of the Lord of the Morning. Who rises in glory in the east of the world. Pray to the destroyer of darkness to illuminate your day. Pray to the provider of peace to light up your life.
We present to you a compilation of sacred morning chants to purify your soul. As the sun rises to light your physical world, light your inner world by revering the Supreme Being. Pray in the morning to the All-pervading Power and envelop your being in peace and calm. Let the aura of serenity surround you right from drawn - the perfect way to start your day.
Lord Krishna, one of the most widely revered and most popular of all-Indian divinities, was born over five thousand years ago in Mathura, to Devaki and Vasudev. He is believed to have given the semon to Arjun in battle of Mahabharat, which later got passed on to coming generations as the inimitable Gita. He is usually depicted as playing the flute (bansuri) thus spreading the melody of love amongst people.
Chant the name of this all-compassionate supreme Lord Shri Krishna in the early hours of the morning for destruction of all negative energies and for a pious beginning of each day.
2. Shri Krishna Stuti - Chorus
3. Shri Krishna Avahanam - Ashit Desai and Chorus
4. Hare Krishna Hare Rama - Shankar Mahadevan
5. Chatushloki Krishna Stotra - Chorus
6. Bhaj Govindam - Ashit Desai and Chorus
7. Shri Krishna Dwadashnaam Stotra - Hema Desai and Chorus
8. Krishnashtakam - Hema And Ashit Desai
9. Ekadash Geeta Shlokas - Vijay Prakash
10. Shri Krishna Dhun - Anuradha Paudwal
11. Aarti - Anuradha Paudwal
12. Bhajan [Saint Meerabai] - Pandit Prabhakar Karekar