A person who wishes no harm to anybody, is self restrained, earns wealth by fair means and follows the principles laid down by scriptures, is always gratified by the planets.
M. N. Kedar
Founder Chairman of Delhi Chapter-I of Indian Council of Astrological Sciences (Regd.) Chennai.
National Vice President of I. C. A. S. (Regd.) Chennai.
Guest lecturer at Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Deemed University) Delhi.
Author of many books. Has astrological researches to his credit.
What others say...
1. M.N. Kedar, an eminent Vedic Astrologer —A book on Profession (Published in 1993).
2. The most experienced and successful astrologer after K.N. Rao.
3. “The Indian Council of Astrological Sciences (ICAS) has grown into a major force in the world of Astrology, due to sincere and dedicated astrological savants such as Sh. M.N. Kedar (and others)who have thrown themselves with heart and soul into nurturing ICAS.”. ..thus pronounced Smt. Gayatri Devi Vasudev, Editor ‘The Astrological Magazine’ during Third All India Conference on Astrology on 2’ & 3rd Nov. 1996.
4. Shri K.N. Rao’s comments:
(1) “Kedar’s astrological ability is multifaceted and his precise educational, Mundane predictions, marriage and career counselling easily puts him top bracket of world’s successful Astrologers.”— Advanced Techniques of Astrological Predictions (Printed in 1994).
(ii) “M.N. Kedar has produced very deep researches by using different divisional horoscopes and has now been writing provincially both in Hindi and English”.
(iii) His researches on “Kuja Dosha”, “Profession”, “Matching of Horoscopes”, and other topics were not merely appreciated but widely applied and quoted. His and Jusitice S.N. Kapoor’s research, “The Mars and Saturn in the Third House” was published in Astrological Magazine.
(iv) He wrote series of articles on “Crime”, which too were published. His expertise for which he is well-known in astrological circles is in educational guidance, marriage timing, marital harmony and discord. — Advanced Techniques of Predictions (Printed in 1991).
5. A combined research on Progeny, number of children, sex of the child, time of conception etc. and ‘Profession’ was conducted by his students under his guidance in the premises of Sri Ram Mandir, Swasthya Vihar, with the cooperation of Shri O.P.Gupta, Secretary and other members of the Mandir committee, in the great memory of Modern Varahmihira Dr. B. V. Raman, Chief Editor, Astrological Magazine, Bangalore and F-ounder President of world renowned Indian Council of Astrological Sciences (Regd.), Chennai, which was Published in the shape of ‘Smriti Granth’ in 1999 by Bharatiya Prachya Evam Sanatan Vigyan Sansthan, Darya Ganj, Delhi - 110 001.
What he is...
A truly devoted teacher and Guru to the budding astrologers, a friend, philosopher and guide to the Astrologers in practice, Sh. M.N. Kedar retired ash’s. Admen. Officer from Indian Audit & Accounts Deptt (Gol) and has engaged himself in Teaching and propagating Astrology since 1987. He has to his credit many research oriented and thought provoking articles on Astor Science, regularly contributed in Anthropological Magazines & Souvenirs in English & Hindi.
He has already authored and co-authored many books on Astrology which are found to be illuminating and propounding by the readers. Sh. M.N. Kedar, born on 10th J tine, 1933, hails from a religious, well reputed and scholarly family of Delhi. Through his Crash Courses for Foreigners in Hindu Astrology he has already gained the name and fame in other countries.
Felicitations... Conferred on him In recognition of Honorary Services rendered by him in propagation of Vedic & Hindu Astrology, through his work and teachings of Astrology to students and guidance to research minded students, he has been felicitated, on various occasions, by:
• The Institute of Astrology and Occult Science of Bharatiya Vidya Bhawan, New Delhi.
• Indian Council of Astrological Sciences, Pune Chapter.
• Modern Astro Studies (Estd. 1930) during its Golden Jubilee Celebrations held at Bangalore.
• ICAS Delhi Chapter 1, for his valuable conributions to Astrology through his writings, organising the Astrological Classes, Seminars and researches.
• ‘Bharat Nirman’ during National Conference on Futurology and Astrology.
• ‘Mystic India’ and ‘Occult India’ Foundations.
Accredited Awards and Recognitions
• Bharat Nirman Pracharya Award 1995 by ‘Bharat Nirman’ for Outstanding Contribution in Astrology.
• ‘Excellence in Astrology’ awatd with ‘Jyotish Vachaspati’ in ‘Triskandha Jyotislia’ by International Institute of Astrology and Occultism, Delhi (April 1996)
• ‘Jyotisha Vachaspati’ by ICAS (Regd.), Madras (Sept. 1991)
• ‘Jyotisha Bhooshan’ by ICAS (Regd.), Madras (Nov. 96).
• ‘Jyotisha Bhaskar’ by Indian Council of Astrological Sciences (Regd.), Chennai (July 2004).
Sh. Kedar is Hony. National Vice President of Indian
Council of Astrological Sciences (Regd.) Madras, (the Organization founded by the World Renowned Vedic Hindu Astrologer, Dr. B.V. Raman) Apart, he is consultant, advisor, patron and fellow associate of many astrological and occult science institutions.
Beliefs of the Author
(Education breeds modesty; the Earth is one family, Let all be prosperous)
Om Shantih, Shantih, Shantih
I am grateful to the Almighty God and my Gurus for their continuous shower 6f grace on me.
I am highly obliged to the sages and also commentators who have translated the works of these sages into English and Hindi. Otherwise it was not possible for me to learn the subject and to author this book. The book is humbly dedicated to the readers and to Astrology — a divine science.
I wish to thank Shri M.G. Kastwar, Jyotish Visharada, Retd. Senior Officer, Balco, for his sincere and intelligent help in proofreading of the book. He is genuinly interested in contributing some research in astrology.
I am also grateful to Ms. Neeru Aggarwal for typing and composing the book in a period of 4 days and also Shri Varun Gin, who helped his mother in evenings after coming from University. I cannot forget Shri Kuber Gin for his expertise in giving the final shape to the composed book.
I am indebted to my wife Smt. Sarojini Devi Kedar who has always been a source of inspiration to me for doing service to astrology. This time also, inspite of her old ãge problems she gave me valuable hints, as she was always sitting with me while I was writing this book. My son Dr. Ashutosh Kedar, my beloved daughter-in-law Dr. Sujata Kedar, looked after me and provided all comforts and facilities at Bangâlore, without which I could never serve the astological society by writing my decade old experiences.
Mundane astrology is a very vast subject. To discuss it in one volume is difficult. Earthquakes, Astro meteorology, Rise and fall in prices of grain, gold, silver, and other essential commodities and their availablity for people, effects of transit of planets in various signs of zodiac specially which have their major roles in controlling the rains, market price, political affairs, natural calamities etc. are various branches of this subject. Each topic is a full-fledged subject in itself. I have tried to cover as much as possible briefly in the discussions made in relevant chapter. The parameters, experienced by me have been narrated in two forms. Firstly these have been listed at one place and secondly some are scattered in the chapter for readers to locate and make use of them. My nature is not to hide any thing from the readers and the students, simultaneously I do not wish to serve it as ‘fast food’, I wish them to concentrate. I hope the readers may be able to make use of the same in their practice of astrology.
I tried to extract some information from Panchangkartas, but they were not inclined to oblige me. Some information I could not give in this edition, which I will, if God blesses me, give in the second volume. I am sure that the information given in this book is sufficient to predict about the Rainy season, Earthquakes, Natural climates Political turmoil’s. Accidents. Riots. Floods etc. together With the rise and fall of the prices. In my experience it is very difficult in the present time of tensions to memories the effect of entry of the nine planets on thirty it this and seven days and also simultaneously the effect of twenty seven constellations. The entry of a planet in a sign. On certain it the, in a particular constellation and on a particular day of the week has its effect on the season, market and on the happiness of the masses. (Such combinations have been furnished in this book). The easiest way for students is to learn the places and commodities represented by the signs and planets. The affliction of them will create some- trouble and rise in prices or short or excess rainfall. If there is effect of benefic planet, there will be normal rains, market will be stable or cheap, public will be happy, rulers will do their duties properly and sympathetically. The twelve houses of the Zodiac represent various things at the national and international level as described in this book. The affliction of any behave will show disturbances in respect of the activities and functions of that behave.
The Tools of Mundane predictions have been discussed and their uses have been explained with many illustrations. The readers will find that the principles laid down by the sages never fail. I use to tell my students on the first day of mundane lecture that the watch of zodiac means the movement of the planets in the twenty seven constellations and their direct, retrograde, slow and fast motions, combustion, setting and rising, conjunction and opposition etc., never stops and give their effects. Remember ‘Whenever any Planet changes it’s position (jab koi Grah Karvat leta hai), something good or bad is sure to happen”. It may be about the rains, change in temperature, natural happenings good or bad, political changes etc. anything.
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend