• Swami Sukhabodhananda is the founder Chairman of Prasanna Trust. He is also the founder of the research wing of Prasanna Foundation, which focuses on the scientific aspects of meditation.
• His several books have made many discover a new way of living life. He makes you realize that if one door closes another door opens. Life is an opening.
• He is a regular invitee to various forums in India, USA, UK, and Switzerland.
• He has been addressing many gatherings at important Universities in India and abroad.
• Leading industrial houses invite him to conduct ‘In house workshops’ for their executives.
• His self-development programs have benefited many in the corporate sectors of reputed institutions like banking, finance, industry, education, armed forces and police.
• “Times of India” in their recent poll on “who talks the best” places Swamiji as the one, who tops the list on all counts as the best speaker.
• “The Week” magazine acclaims Swamiji as one among the top five best exponent of spiritual knowledge.
• Swamiji’s English books “Oh, Mind Relax Please!” and “Oh, Life Relax Please!” are the top best-sellers in the country and has set a new bench mark in the lives of many, from the Kargil hero Gen. V. P. Malik who swear by the inspiring content of the book to the New York Mayor who acknowledges its usefulness to diminish work pressure and dealing with New York City press!
• His other English books are marching best-sellers.
• Swamiji’s book “Manase Relax Please” has set an all time sales record in the history of Tamil, Kannada & Telugu books and has been included as a part of curriculum in some of the schools & colleges. Leading personalities have termed that he has revolutionized Tamil literature through his books.
• Swamiji was invited as a dignitary on five different panels at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland and was a special invitee to the United Nation World Millennium Summit of spiritual
• Swamiji is the only Hindu monk who was invited to participate in the program “Eye on India” showcasing the country by CNN.
• Swamiji’s works in audio and video have been transforming the lives of many through Sa Re Ga Ma and Times Music.
• His message on the Astha, Gemini, Sadhana, DD Chandana, World Space Radio and many other Channels is reaching a wide spectrum of people both in India and Overseas.
• Swamiji was awarded ‘Karnataka’s Best Social Service Award’ by Essel group & Zee network.
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend