Anuradha Paudwal, Ravindra Sathe, Vijay Prakash & Others
The fear of the known rather than the unknown is often brushed aside by most of us in our daily lives. Our mind tends to create its own mesh of insecurities and we strive to overpower the obstacles strewn across our path to achievement. Kavach, a special genre of remedial mantras believed to create a shield of protection against danger, is an answer for all our quest of supremacy that we seek over hostile and adverse circumstances. Mantras like Ganesh Kavacham, Gayatri Kavacham, Narayan Kavacham, Mahadurga Kavacham and many more as compiled in this album, guide us for attaining peace within ourselves. The repletion of these Kavachams is believed to protect the devotee from natural and super natural calamities and creates an armour against varied malefic influences.
A truly one – of – its kind album that combines a lot of elements in the form of ancient mantras that work at elevating our soul to the higher planes of self- attainment.
1. Ganesh Kavacham – Vijay Prakash
2. Gayatri Kavacham – Rattan Mohan Sharma
3. Narayan Kavacham – Bhagwat Acharya Shri Venu Gopal Goswamiji
4. Mahadurga Kavacham – Anuradha Paudwal
5. Surya Kavacham – Devaki Pandit
6. Tulsi Kavacham – Ashit & Hema Desai
7. Annapurna Kavacham – Devaki Pandit
8. Guru Kavacham – Ravindra Sathe
9. Shani Vajra Panjar Kavacham – Ravindra Sathe
10. Sudarshan Kavacham – Dr. Brahmashankar P. Vyas & Ravindra Sathe
11. Mangal Kavacham – Aarti Ankalikar