An output of a sincere enterprise that has dipped into the ocean of time tested traditional knowledge of Indian medicinal heritage.
The FRLHT’S CD Rom on plants in Caraka Samhita is a pioneering effort to bring some of the vast knowledge contained in Ayurveda to you. This unique and exclusive CD-Rom is the culmination of years of research into the various aspects of the ancient Ayurvedic classical texts Caraka Samhita.
The Important features of this CD are:
• Complete information of 12870 references of 620 plants mentioned in Caraka Samhita.
• Botanical correlation information
• 700 Plant images
• Information on Morphology distribution and propagation of selected species.
• Pharmacopoeia information of 1700 formulations.
• A Common help file and glossary of technical terms.
A versatile Boolean logic search facility by disease names or categories or its combinations.
One click information on various aspects of plants in Caraka Samhita associated with various sub searches in bilingual (Sanskrit and English) Support.
designed and developed by:
Foundation for Revitalization of local Health Traditions.