It is believed that yoga came into existence at the beginning of human history when Patanjali a legendary Indian sage described the process of Self actualization that lies embedded in all human beings. He called it self realization since in this state of Yoga Dhyaan he underwent an absolute awareness of his inner self.
Yoga is primarily a process of self culture that enables one to turn inwards and concentrate on the inner self. The process of Yoga pertains to the control of the mind and through it the physical organs the breath and the sense. It is an intensely personal and a spiritual exercise that aims at attainment of spiritual perfection or self realization. It enables one to attain a deeper understanding of one’s unconscious thoughts through the use of concentration techniques. This album consist of these Yoga mantras that channel one’s awareness into a more positive direction by totally transforming one’s state of mind.
Selected from the treasure trove of ancient wisdom such as Bhagwad Gita and Rigveda and also from yoga experts of today each mantra propagates the science of living a pure and a healthy life. These mantras enable you to tread through the yoga process methodologically by covering all the facets of yoga ranging from its importance’s to the result that yoga meditation leads to (Dhyaan Parinaam). Let the lyrics seeped deep in meditation help you in practicing self restraint mental equipoise truthfulness compassion purity and selflessness.
Explore the process of yoga to bestow a rich and pure life. Experience an absolute awareness of self since total peace and empowerment can be experienced only when the mind is calm like a without any ripples.
2. Dhyaan Laago – (Lyrics by Sanjay Churmure)
3. Dhyaan Mahatva – (Shlokas from Bhagwad Gita & Muktipanishad)
4. Ye Jeevan Saagar – (Lyrics by Kedar Pandit)
5. Dhyaan Hetu – (Written by Adi Shankaraacharya from the Mohamudgar Stotra)
6. Man Sthi kar – (Lyrics by Sanjay Churmure)
7. Dhyaan Sankalp – (Taken from Rigveda)
8. Tu Hi Teraa Eeshwar Hai – (Written by Kedar Pandit)
9. Dhyaan Kriya – (Sadguru Dhyaan & Omkaar Dhyaan)
10. Dhyaan Parinam – (Written by Adi Shankaraacharya from the Atmashatkam)
Created & Conceptualized for time music : Sanjay Churmure
Concept Development Music Director & Arranger – Kedar Pandit
Hindi Lyrics – Kedar Pandit & Sanjay Churmure