This course attempts to give in simple outline an account of the vision of human life and its aim and of creation and its nature, as these are understood by the authors and characters portrayed in the great works of the Sanskrit Epic tradition such as the Ramayana, the Mahabharata, the Upanishad, the Purana and Manusmriti.
The five sections of the Course are as follows:
1. The Constituents of Creation.
(Brahman, Atman, Maya, Avidya, Avyakta, Moksa, Gunah, etc.)
2. The Causal, Subtle and Physical Worlds.
(Sanskar, Mahabhut, Antakarna, etc.)
3. The Scriptures, Sources of Authority.
(Veda, Smriti, Mahabharata, Ramayana, etc.)
4. Time and the Hierarchy of Beings
(Yuga, Dev, Devi, Avatar, etc.)
5. Human Life and its Purpose
(Purusarthah, Varnah, Ashram, Yajnah, Taps, etc.)
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend