• Swami Satyeswarananda (Vidyaratna Babaji) was educated as a resident student for ight years in the hermitage school.
• He learned Kriya from Swami Satyananda with whom he was closely associated for long twenty years.
• Graduated from the University of Calcutta with a B.A. Philosophy Honors, received an M.A. in philosophy specializing in Vdanta philosophy, Concurrently received a LL.B. ((law) degree, and also worked for Ph.D. program.
• He was a professor of law and an advocate (attorney).
• He entered into the order of Swami with the blessings of Jagatguru Sankaracharya Swami Krishna Tirtha Bharati of Puri Gobardhan Math and Bidyananda presided over the ceremony.
• He lived in a small hut for twelve (12) years in Dunagiri Hill, Himalayas as a Himalayan Hermit; sometimes with Mahamuni Babaji who frequently visited him.
• Suddenly, without taking a vow, he observed Continuous Silence... (akhanda mouna) for three long years and was known as Silent Sage, Mouni Baba, Mouni Swami.
• In 1974, he received Kriya Sutras the message of Mahamuni Babaji at Dunagiri Hill Himalayas.
• In 1975, at the instruction of Babaji, he toured the word and lectured in European countries.
• In 1976, Mahamuni Babaji initiated him into Purana Kriya in the Himalayas and commissioned him to re-establish the Original Kriya.
• In 1982, Mahamuni Babaji sent Vidyaratna Babaji to America. He has lived in America ever since.
• He has authored more than seventy nine (79) books. Some of them are as follows:
Brahma Sutras (81)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend