Music Therapy Series in association with Kalptaru Superspeciality Hospital
This special therapeutic album series is based on the effectiveness of sound and music as a healing tool for specific diseases. In association with an expert doctor from the reputed Kalptaru Superspeciality Hospital, this album brings specially researched sounds set to varying frequencies that are said to positively impact the process of healing.
While in some cases these sounds may seem medically enhanced, this intentional effort is part of a therapy-led research that has been effectively tested with positive results.
A metabolic disorder characterised by hyperglycemia (high glucose blood sugar), among other signs. The World Health Organization recognises three main forms of diabetes: type 1, type 2, and gestational diabetes (or type 3, occurring during pregnancy). Although these share signs and symptoms, they have different causes and population distributions.
This is not a single disease or condition. Type 1 is generally due to autoimmune destruction of the insulin-producing cells while type 2 is characterised by tissue wide insulin resistance and varies widely. Since insulin is the principal hormone that regulates uptake of glucose into most cells from the blood lorimarilv muscle and fat cells. but not central nervous system cells). Deficiency of insulin or the insensitivity of its receptors plays a central role in all forms of diabetes mellitus.
What the Music Can Do for You
1. Therapeutic Sounds & Healing Music stimulate the 'Beta Cell' activity in the organ and ensures normality over a period in all aspects. In emotional situations, blood sugar level is often affected. Therapeutic Sounds & Healing Music helps to present the quality of neurotransmitters-epinephrine in a subtle manner.
2. Diabetes is mainly a result of stress and music is known to be a great "stress buster". Therapeutic Sounds & Healing Music dramatically reduces the stress and brings about a state of peace. These music vibrations stimulate the nerves and beta cell activities.
3. Research has shown that Healing Music Sound Therapy reduces anxiety, pain sensation, pain distress & nerve healing.
4. Under the system of Healing Music Sound Therapy, anxiety, pain sensation, and pain distress all decreased significantly, whereas there were no significant differences in the treatment. After chair rest, the patients in the Healing Music Sound Therapy group had 80% less anxiety, 52% less pain sensation, and 62% less pain distress than the patients who underwent scheduled rest.
5. This therapy stimulates the relaxation response, provides comfort, distracts patients from feelings of anxiety & pain and channelizes them towards more pleasant sensations.
6. Above all, this therapy stimulates beta cell activities and releases natural endorphins opiates
1. Music Therapy for Diabetes- 60:18